Reserving Timber Moose
america's biggest log cabin

To make a reservation, contact us at or
Reserved
Regular Price
Last-Minute: 50% Off!
Late-Minute: 25% Off
10% Off
Reservation Discounts
LAST-MINUTE DISCOUNT
50% off within next 4 weeks
25% off within 8 weeks
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
10% off reservations made
24 months in advance
Information about your Stay
CHECK-IN
4:00 pm
CHECK-OUT
11:00 am
CLEANING FEE
$695
SECURITY DEPOSIT
$2000
Two-night minimum. Three-night minimum if reservation includes a Friday or Saturday
night between May and October. Four-night minimum for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
A payment of 30% of the total amount due is required to reserve dates. The remaining 70% is due 90 days before arrival.
Optional Add-ons
Banquet Tables & Chairs
including a wide-selection of tablecloth colors
$400
Digital Piano
use and setup of a Yamaha P-515 professional digital piano
$60
Snowshoes
use of 15 pairs of snowshoes
(adult and kid sizes)
$80
Weddings
The Wedding Event Fee is based on the total number of guests:
50 OR LESS
$2500
51-75
$3000
76-100
$3500
101-125
$4000
126-150
$5000
Weddings require a 3 night minimum if stay includes a Friday or Saturday night.  Ceremony cannot be on first night.  Wedding Event Fee includes rental of tables, chairs, and tablecloths, plus the assistance of our Wedding Host on day of ceremony.
Alcohol
Alcohol is not allowed without payment of an Alcohol Fee.  Fee covers the entire stay.
Beer or wine only
$100
Beer, wine, and liquor
$200
Open Bar
Drinks must be served by a licensed bar tender
$500
To make a reservation, contact us at or